Maid Marian

I'm just another princess in God's house, living life under His grace....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Essays Don't Write Themselves

3:36 a.m. – I just got to my computer after 5 hours of sleep. Let’s hope I can get this essay done in time to get an hour or so more.

5:33 a.m. – No such luck. Been at it for ages and I still have 300 words to go. I’m on my last paragraph but I’m tired already. I want my bed!!!

6:21a.m. - I’m finally writing my conclusion. Ever notice how it takes hardly any time at all to write the middle bits? It seems it’s hardest to get started and to finish a long essay. 1526 words so far and I’m only allowed a max of 74 more. I think that should be plenty for my conclusion.

6:28a.m. – Almost done.

6:29 a.m. – Finished and all in 1581 words. Just below the word limit of 1600. All that’s left to do now is print out the darn thing. Wouldn’t you know it? I lost my 30-minute nap time that I’d planned. On the bright side, I’m well and truly ready to face school today. (Except perhaps for that human biology test that I didn’t manage to revise for.) Oh well, I’ll make do with what I can. I’ll have to cram during my free period, recess and lunch. I’ll report on my day later this evening. By the way, please spare the nagging. I know I should have studied for the biology test. I’m not that thick. I’ve been tied up with other assignments and assessments. Oooh maths test first period today. Good luck to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home